Thursday, October 13, 2005

"That's no way to get 'ahead' in life."

I've sealed up the top part of the paper trash bin with some caulking, hopefully it'll provide enough hold to keep it in place. I'm struggling a bit with how exactly I should attach the head. I'm thinking of using some sort of button clasps on the inside what would allow me to take it off in case my hair catches on fire or something...

I tested out the little fan I pulled out of the old computer, it ran for 4 hours on a crappy Zellers 9volt battery. I figure it should run for at least 5 on a decent battery. That puppy is going to be installed on the inside of the head to provide some circulation. I'll probably install a little switch so I can turn it off if it's too annoying. As well, I'll be rigging a red LED into the antenna so it can light up, with the aid of another switch of some kind.

Of course, the biggest problem...how am I going to DRINK in this thing?! That clearly has to be worked out soon, or the whole deal is off:-p

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Use a straw, Luke... erm... Trestkon...

6:27 PM  
Blogger Lawrence Laxdal said...

It's been suggested to me. I suppose it'll work as long as I stick to whisky!

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home