Tuesday, August 02, 2005

More Pixels Than You!

I've just gone out and bought a BenQ DC E53 digital camera, which I'm quite excited about. 5 megapixels, a huge LCD display and rather more money than I intended to spend should keep me busy for a while!

Of course, compared to Scott I'm just some kind of a lame photography poser...but I intend to try my hand at it. I'm not serious enough to go out and buy a digital SLR (like a sexy Rebel XT) but I figure I can get in some good practice with this camera. In honour of this occasion I decided to test out the macro and took a picture of random flower in my back yard. (Photoshopped it a bit.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aren't you just special!

8:06 PM  
Blogger Lawrence Laxdal said...

I like to think so.

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home