Friday, September 30, 2005

"Bite my shiny metal ass!"

Some idle lunchroom talk let to the commerce halloween social, which led to me deciding to go as Bender from Futurama. Now, I had my doubts as to how I'd actually move and sit down in such a thing, but it's simply too great an idea to pass up.

I had a look around the net and found this guy, I'll be using his costume as a model. However, I hope to improve on it in several ways. He had to drink through a staw all night, and that just won't do. Also, I'm planning on having the end of the head antenna actually light up. I also figure it's likely to be deadly hot in that thing, so I'm going to have a go at installing one of those little fans in the head part of the costume.

It'll be interesting trying to build it, at the very least. I'll post some pictures as I get things going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home